Host: Syed Bilal Qutab
Guests: Prof. Nasreen Aftab, Peer Akhter Rasool, Qari Zawar Bahadur
Qutb Online is an interesting amalgamation of religious and philosophical content, Qutb Online addresses various principles of Islam.
The program highlights teaching of Islam, focusing on the multitude problems of society and its impact on the lives of individuals. It also incorporates queries from live audience and take live calls. Encouraging intelligent dialogues on sensitive religious subjects, Qutb Online caters various topics to help eradicate misconceptions that prevail in the minds of people.
Fresh Timing : Monday to Friday- 7:00 AM – 8:00 AM
Is j sa shayed koi doosra programe nhi
Aoa hope you will be fine pray for you can you confirm your email address
I wants to ask that i wants to go to Canada My Name Muhammad Masood Father Name Muhammad Saeed Wife name Ayesha and have three kids Arslan Masood Zoha Masood And Sammar Masood can i go to Canada
I want to ask ….when i ll have a baby…i m Rabbiya Tahir, husband name Tahir Mehmood
Got Married on 8 feb 2013…
Want to knw any ayat…Allah ka naam
Or wht i shud recite? And when i ll have a baby?
Do pray for me plz
Sir plz inform me when did u come in fsd
Salam Sha Sahib
As you are Alim you should know the following and you should act on this
Importance of the Beard in the words of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam):
(1) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said “I have no connection iwth one who shaves, shouts and tears his clothing eg. in grief or affication.”
– Reported by Abu Darda (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501
(2) The teachings of Hadhrat Ammar Bin Yaasir, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Sayyidina Umar, Abu Hurairah and Jaabir (R.A.), indicate that ALL used to keep beards that were one fist length or more. Hadhrat Jaabir (R.A.) had said: “We used to grow long beards and only during Hajj and Umrah did we trim them to the required length (i.e. fist length).”
(3) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) relates that: “He who imitates the kuffar (non-believers) and dies in that state, he will be raised up with them on the Day of Qiyamat (Judgement).”
(4) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) says: “Trim closely the moustache, and let the beard flow (Grow).”
– Narrated Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 498
(5) “Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) ordered us to trim the moustache closely and spare the beard” says Ibn Umar.
– Muslim, Hadith no. 449
(6) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)said: “Act against contrary to the polythesists, trim closely the moustache and grow the beard.”
– Reported by Ibn Umar (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 500
(7) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said “Trim closely the moustache and grow the beard.”
– Reported by Abu Hurairah (R.A.) in Muslim, Hadith no. 501
(8) Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “Anyone who shaves has no claim to the mercy of Allah”
– Reported by Ibn Abbas (R.A.) in Tibrabi
(9) Hadhrat Abdullah Ibn Umar (R.A.) used to cut that portion (which exceeds the grip of the hand) of the beard.
The Beard according to the Great Imams of Jurisprudence
Imam Muhammed (R.A.) writes in his book “Kitabul Aathaar” where he relates from Imam Abu Hanifa (R.A.) who relates from Hadhrat Haytham (R.A.) who relates from Ibn Umar (R.A.) that he (Ibn Umar) used to hold his beard in his hand and cut off which was longer. Imam Muhammed (R.A.) says that this is what we follow and this was the decision of Imam Abu Hanifa. Therefore, according to Hanafies, to shorten the beard less than a FIST LENGTH is HARAAM and on this is IJMA (concensus of opinion).
Imam Shafi (R.A.) in his Kitabul Umm states, “To shave the beard is HARAAM.” (Shari Minhaj dar Shara Fasl Aqueeqa).
Shekh Ahmad Nafarawi Maliki in the commentary of Imam Abu Zayed’s booklet states, “to shave the beard is without doubt haraam according to all Imams.” It is also mention in “Tamheed” which is a commentary of “Muatta” (Sunnan Imam Malik (R.A.)) that to shave the beard is HARAAM and among males the only ones to resort to this practice (of shaving) are the HERMAPHRODITES (persons who possess both male and female features and characteristics).
The Hanbalies in the famous Al-Khanie’a Hanbali Fatawa Kitab state that “to grow the beard is essential and to shave it is HARAAM.” Also in the Hanbali Mathab books “Sharahul Muntahaa” and “Sharr Manzoomatul Aadaab”, it is stated “The most accepted view is that it is HARAAM (prohibited to shave the beard).”
Also note, according to scholars of Islam: “To shave off the beard is unlawful (haraam) and one who shaves his beard is legally speaking an unrighteous fellow (FASIQ); hence, it is NOT PERMISSIBLE to appoint such a man as an Imam. To say Taraweeh behind such an Imam is MAKRUH-E-TAHRIMI (near prohibition)” (Shami Vol.1, p.523)
The Durre-Mukhtar states: “No one has called it permissible to trim it (the beard) less than FIST-LENGTH as is being done by some westernized Muslims and hermaphrodites.” (Vol. 2, p. 155). Also, “It is forbidden (haraam) for a man to cut off another’s beard.” (Vol. 5, p. 359).
Thus, a Muslim who shaves or shortens his beard is like a hermaphrodite, his Imamate near prohibition, his evidence is not valid, he will not have the right to vote or being voted for. Shaving and shortening the beard is the action of non-believers. Imam Ghazzali (RA) says: “Know that the key to total bliss (Saadah) lies in following the Sunnah and in emulating the life of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) in ALL that issues from him, and in ALL his doings even if it concerns the manner of his eating, rising, sleeping, and speaking. I do say thisin relation to rituals in worship ONLY because ther is no way neglecting the Sunnah reported of him in such matters – but what I say INCLUDES EVERY ASPECT of his daily life.” (Kitab al Arbain Addin, Cairo 1344, p. 89). Furthermore, in the Holy Qur’an, Allah told Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) to say:
“Say: “If ye do love Allah, Follow me: Allah will love you and forgive you your sins: For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.” (Quran 3:31)
The daily recitation of a band of angels of Allah is “Holy is the Being who adorned men with beards and women with braids” (Takmela e Bahr al Raiq, Vol. 3, p. 331)
Lastly, Allah Ta’ala says in the Holy Qur’an: “And when the true believers are called to Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) [to accept and practice the law and commands of Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)] that he may pass judgement upon them, their ONLY reply is ‘We hear and obey.’ Such men shall surely prosper.” (24:51)
THE CALL IS TO GROW A FIST LENGTH BEARD, LET US HEAR AND OBEY TO PROSPER.
May Allah reward you brother Adam , Ma shaa Allah beautiful Adiths we should act on it regardless our profession. Had notes that a lot of young british have bear ..
03234555645 mai ap logo ko ilaj hahaha ho