اپنی ذہانت اور مذہبی موضوعات پر مکمل مہارت رکھنے والے سید بلال قطب کا نام لوگوں کیلئے نیا نہیں۔ بلال قطب ایک ماہر مذہبی اسکالر اور ایک ترغیبی مقرر ہیں۔چند سالوں میں سید بلال قطب ایک متوازن نقطہ نظر کے ساتھ قابل اعتمادامیج بنانے میں کامیاب ہوچکے ہیں۔ اسلامی تعلیمات کے حوالے سے جامع معلومات، عبور اور ایک دلکش شخصیت نے ان کی تبلیغ اور تعلیمات کو دوسروں کیلئے قابل اعتماد بنایا ہے۔
Syed Bilal Qutab is a Teacher, Host, Intellectual & Sufi Scholar. He has been engaged in teaching activities at Boston University USA, an architect by profession, he is known for his knowledge and wisdom over religion and spirituality. Also as trainer and as a counselor, he is been admired for his great communication skills and his knowledge and wisdom over social matters and human psychology.
He did host many programs on various channels, including GEO TV, Dunya TV, Samaa TV, Aplus Entertainment, Express TV & Value TV. He did Host famous Geo TV program, Aalim Online for almost one year and also appeared as guest in various morning shows and prime time talk shows at Dunya TV, Express TV, GEO TV, Hum TV and Samaa TV. He has been associated with Samaa TV now a days.
In 2012, Ramadan, he successfully hosted ‘Iftaar Ka Samaa’ an Iftari live Transmission first time on Samaa TV. In 2013, Ramadan, he is co-hosting ‘Subah Sehri Samaa Ke Sath’ and ‘Iftar Ka Samaa’ at Samaa TV. Another program ‘Aasman Bhi Rista Hai’ recordings are being on-aired at Aplus during Ramadan.
- Social economical survey and uplift plan for Busti Sadium Shah for young women Christian Association Lahore.
- Worked as Human Resource Consultant for Alpine International Lahore hired one hundred and thirty top to middle range Managerial and Supervisory Staff.
- Worked as a Human Resource Consultant for Crescent Group of Industries Faisalabad. Established their weaving and cutting unit, hired more then one hundred and fifty managerial, supervisory and technical staff.
- Have been involved in professional practice since my internship to date. Worked with various architectural consultants and have been running my own private practice in association with Al-Amra Construction INC Boston, U.S.A since 1996.
DESIGN AND SUPERVISION:
- Main Jamia Masjid Defence Housing Authority Phase I, cost 120 millions.
- Jamia Masjid Defence Housing Authority Phase III, cost 100 millions.
- Jamia Masjid Defence Housing Authority Phase II, cost 80 millions.
- Club and Community Center Defence Housing Authority Phase III, cost 100 millions.
- Center for Advance Molecular Biology Punjab University Lahore cost 500 millions.
- SUPARCO Office at Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore. Cost 300 millions .
SUPARCO Office at Karachi cost 250 millions.
- Water Treatment and Sewerage disposal plant for model lather tanneries at Kasur for United National Industrial Development program, cost 700 millions.
- Housing Schemes for Bisma International at Thokar Niaz Baig Lahore, cost 700 millions.
- Soldier House for Punjab Armed Services Board at Fortress Stadium Lahore, cost 80 millions completed in 2001.
- Ali Town, Bisma Housing, and Bisma Farm Housing for Bisma International Multan Road Lahore, Cost 200 millionsSheraz Villas consisting of four hundred housing units at Cavalry Ground Lahore cost 150 millions.
- Designed & supervised DPS School Systems Gujranwala cost 500 millions.
Designed DeSom Mess Lahore Cantt. Cost 100 millions.
- Designed & supervised Doctor’s Medical Complex, (DMC) Johar Town, Lahore cost 30 millions.
- Designed & supervised Commercial Tower at SAMRYAL Railway station.
Designed & supervised Telenor Tower, Lahore.
- Police Foundation Residence & Community Centre Rawalpindi, 100 millions.
Consultant Sukh Chayn Housing Multan Road, Lahore.
COMMUNICATION AND MANAGEMENT WORKSHOPS:
- Conducted Communication and managerial workshop for NIKE International conducted at Saga Sports Sialkot.
- Grid Management Training Program for Imperial International at Mirpur, Karachi, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.
- Conducted Communication Skill training at NIPA, PIMS, NCA, Fatima Jinnah University, Al Khair University, Karachi Art Council, National College of Textile & Management Karachi, University of Tehran, Iran, University of Engineering Kandy, Sir Lanka, PUNE University, PUNE, India, University of Management Sciences Malaysia, Sanni University Istanbul.